Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!








This is my first pic of the new year..... What does this tell me about 2007? Well firstly that it will be tons of fun, and secondly that it will be shared with good friends...


Now this is my first really good picture of 2007 -
Is it not the cutest thing?!?! How sweet an romantic is that, David and Lavi slow dancing in the hot tub. It's so sweet, is it not?

My New Year's resolutions are- Firstly, to finish high school on time; Secondly, to keep my relationship with my wonderful habibi as strong as it has been for the past 5 months and make it even stronger; Third, meet his mom; Fourth, finish my 50hrs of permit time and get my license; Fifth, to live life less selfishly; and Sixth, get a job and start saving money for the life that lies ahead.


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope it is a peaceful, love-filled, unselfish, and prosperous one for us all. Cheers!

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Darling Intisar, You are so determined. I am sure you will make your New Year's resolutions come true!

Unknown said...

Dearest Maryam, You are so sweet, thank you for the encouragement.