Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Yassine!

So, since I can't be with you to celebrate- this is for you, Yassine.

I'd could write out the lyrics to all our songs, explain our radio station, write all about all the times you've made me smile, or all the times you've made me blush; about our quirky little moments, about how you totally rock and I inevitably rule ;) or even tell about how I tried to set you up with one of my friends as to not waste a good guy, but you were there, so you know. You know how much I enjoy "us", how comfortable I am with you, and I hope you know that I will continue to be there for you as I know you will for me. We've had a great start. Here's to years more, I love you. Happy 22nd Birthday, baby!

P.S. You're sharing cakes with Hope, but I'm sure she won't mind ;)

No comments: