Wednesday, May 2, 2007

For the Love of Tulips...

So as I said, I was going to find me some more tulips, a variety of tulips. While wandering in my siblings'/neighbors' yards, somewhat to my surprise, I found many many different types of tulips. Of the many I will post a few at a time, so maybe two more posts will be about or containing tulips(depending on if I go to the Michigan Ave.). As I said earlier tho, all my tulip shots will be in my Fotki "Tulip" album so feel free to browse them. I will add more as I shoot them and as I post (I don't wanna give anything away ;)).

To stage these shots I'm using my sister-in-law, Dawn's garden. It's a great multi-seasonal garden with a variety of really great tulips. All of these and most of the other tulips I shot today were in her yard.
This is a "Double Early". It has double the petal of ordinary tulips- kind of peony like. My mom really loved these. (on the left above and below)

No comments: