Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Mom Age 3


Momma(and dad) with all 6 of her biological children and her foster daughter.

Momma, her 3 adopted Chinese daughters, me, missionaries and their son in Hong Kong.


I don't really have much to say, other than today is a day to celebrate what I had for 15 years and my siblings longer than that- the most amazing mother in the world. It is also to thank God for giving my dad the gift of his new wife, Esther. Also a time to honor my sisters, Jennifer and Nichole, and my sister-in-law, Dawn, for using my mom as their example and being really great moms. And of course to salute all loving and caring moms for being who they are and loving unconditionally, their children.

One day, I'll be a mother and I can only hope to be even half as wonderful to my children, as my mother was to me.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

don said...

A fine series for Mother's Day. It is very interesting to see you and your family in these different settings.
Your comment is a fine expression of your thoughts and love for your family. NIce shots.

Unknown said...

Don, you know, your comments are always there...Thanks!