Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finding Peace


Today has been a better day. I'm thinking more positively and more objectively. Slowly I see things come into my grasp. I actually thought of algebra in a positive way today, that's how much better I feel. The chaos is still there, but I feel that it's manageable- "How do you eat an elephant,"my mom would always say, "one bite at a time." It's the truth, every seemingly large obstacle is small in God's eyes and can be small in our eyes when we take it one step at a time. I must have forgotten that, but I remember now, and I'm eager to start. Algebra first, driver's license, then China, and then my last year of high school. One step at a time, no need to worry about what comes after all that, God's got it under control. It'll all still be waiting for me and by the time I get to it, I'll be ready. Thanks to those of you who have been supportive and given me advice on finding my peace. I think I have found a small bit and I'll just keep letting it grow and spread on to each area of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the waterfront shot very much. It has such a nice mood about it.
I'm glad you feel on the track about your personal peace. I'm thankful for the confidence we can have in our futures with Him.

Anonymous said...

Great shot!!!!

I'm glad you'r feeling okay!

Unknown said...

Thank you both bunches! Your comments me a lot to me.