Thursday, September 20, 2007

Joyeaux- Model Extraordinaire


Lately I've been dabbling in portrait shoots. I've had about 2 or 3 real, full on, photo shoots with "clients"( more like family members who were looking to expand their Myspace portfolios). I'm looking at it as practice and experience. This shot is from a shoot I did with my little sister's at Illinois Beach near Zion, IL. Joyeaux is, by far, the most photogenic little person I've ever shot. She has natural model instincts- I shot her all day and she had SO many different shots and poses it was crazy, AND I didn't even have to coach her, she knew exactly what to do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have captured a wonderful expression and posture in this portrait. I like the setting too. Portrait shooting is difficult and very good practice for all our photographic skills. Nice one, Hadassah!

Sidney said...

Lovely portrait! Nice composition with all th rocks behind her!

Daniel A. Norman said...

Looks nice in black and white.

Anonymous said...

great composition of black and white... it seem you have improve much better since last time i visit 'you'.

sorry for long absent of mine... miss your colourful picture :)

anyway, how's life. it seem i missed out your china exploration, i'll go read it straight away!!

Mélanie said...

Looks wonderful in black and white . She is such a model

Anonymous said...

The rocks really do make a fantastic background for this portrait!