Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tic-Tac-Toes

I've been so busy lately with everything I feel guilty not posting so I'm taking a minute before I head off to sleep to post.

I was revisiting my China pictures in search of feet shots (yes, I said feet, but more on that later.) and found this -
- it is from a photo walk I took with my friend Ting, another aspiring photographer, the first day I had Ben's camera.

P.S.
I've also decided to finish posting the Journal entries and corresponding chapter shots/albums sans processing (as much as I don't want to, there are just too many.) When I find the time, I will post them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to see Tic-Tac-Toe, but La Vie Par Mes Yeux beat me to it! :-) Nice shot. A backlog of shots can be a heavy weight in one's mind. A post-as-is would be a good way to get caught up. There are too many things going on "today" to be hung up in the past! :-) I use Google Reader to visit sites so I won't lose track of people, but somtimes I get so far behind that it's impossible to visit so many...I hit the delete button and start over! Sad, but it feels great to have a clean slate! Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hadassah. Thanks for your many visits to my site and the comments...which I need and like very much.
Here's to a good weekend!

Sidney said...

He,he... funny shot!