Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chill

Ok, I'm a lot more relaxed now... I so needed to vent in that last post, but I'm cool now and I've decided to get over it.

The blog world has gotten so huge it really is too much to expect a response from everyone.

That said, I've decided that I'll start posting on Am3 more often as opposed to here. I feel like I have more to offer with images lately than inspiration to write. It's also easier to manage comments and responses there. So, please, when you get the chance, visit me over at http://www.hadassahintisar.aminus3.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is important to relax.

You can not imagine a world of blogs who have read widely.
But there is a good color to the meeting.

(@_@)/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are in a more relaxed place in your life right now. I've added an Am3 site in anticipation of my-expressions one day deciding they can't afford all that serve time at their expense and pull the plug. In the mean time I post the same pictures both places...If I had more current pictures I'd post different shots at each site.
Have a good weekend, Hadassah!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...see I somehow missed that you had an AM3 page.

I have a duplicate blog there. I like my Blogger blog better...larger and higher quality photos with my custom template, but I like the comment system much better at Am3. I will have to visit your Am3 blog.

Enjoy a nice relaxing weekend.