Sunday, April 11, 2010

Austin - March 26, 2010 - 9lbs 14oz - Birth Day!

Here is a baby shoot I have not shared yet, with my blog followers!

Austin is, my sister, Hope's boyfriend's nephew(ha! long description!). As a gift to Rob's brother, Todd, and sister-in-law, Jenny, Hope and Rob offered my photographic services. I thought it was a pretty cool, and rare, opportunity to be able to do a newborn shoot while baby and momma were still in the Hospital. In fact, I got to shoot on Austin's Birth Day!

Needless to say, it was a pretty awesome experience and Austin was an awesome little model for me - He slept, he was alert, he even yawned for me! Well, ok, I'll show you! Thanks Jenny and Todd for allowing me to intrude on you so soon after the birth. I hope you think it was worth it!

Introducing Baby Austin(or "Little Fella" as big brother, Dylan, calls him):








1 comment:

OK said...

excellent set. I'm sure the parents are proud.