Monday, June 21, 2010

"Pick-me-up/kick-my-butt"

So the day after I finished my Spring Semester I was booked for a family shoot. Needless to say, I was burnt out from all of my finals and I was NOT in the mood to go out and get back on the horse, but I put my feelings aside and pressed on. I got in the car with my older sister and I drove to the boondocks.. Well, not really, I mean, Yorkville DOES have a Super Target now. Anyway, that's all besides the point. The point was that I went on and shot, no matter how I felt.

I guess it helped that this particular "pick-me-up/kick-my-butt" shoot was for my awesome cousins, Andy and Megan, along with their kids, Lilia and Sam! And you know what? We had a blast! I got some of(what I think are) my best photos, to date, and, on top of it all, we got to celebrate Sam's 1st birthday after we finished! Yes, that's right, I got some amazing Oreo pudding and Gummy Worm cupcakes to reward myself for waking up and pushing past my fears.

Here are a few photos from our shoot :








No comments: