Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vega DeVille - Age 2 - Chinatown

So remember Sam? Well, back in May when I did Sam's 1st birthday shoot, for my cousins Megan and Andy, I was approached by Laura, another cousin, to do a shoot for her daughter, Vega. Vega turned 2 this year and Laura wanted to have a photoshoot to document it. Of course, I was happy to oblige! Though Laura is my cousin, I had not yet met Vega but I knew as soon as I saw her that we were going have a fun shoot!

We decided on Chicago's Chinatown and this is what we got:












One of my favorite shoots, yet! Thanks, Laura and Vega, you girls are awesome!

PS: Photogs, I edited this with the new Lightroom 3 and I'm blown away at it's new grain handling capabilities!!! Many of these shots were shot at ISO1600 and above - I can't even tell!! LOVE Lightroom!!

No comments: