Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks

Thank you! to all who participated in the Thanksgiving promo! I feel really accomplished that I even tried that! I've been pretty chicken to do anything like that before now. I've been doing my best to grow this year, so I felt it was time.

For those of you who did not get to book a session and/or purchase a gift session for a loved one, don't fret! I've got one more promo coming up this month and plenty of spots to fill up! So if that's you, just stay tuned!

Also, please remember that these sessions do not have to occur within this month, only the booking needs to be done before the promo's end date. In other words, you can book up six months in advance!

A question that arose about the gift session certificates was: Do the gift certificates have expiration dates?

The answer: Yes, the receiver of the gift session must book within six months of the purchase date. Again, these sessions may be booked in advance, up to six months.

My pricing file is available to anyone who is interested, please just send me an email(Hadassah[dot]Bullis[at]gmail[dot]com) and I will send it over to you. I will have a place for it on my website (which is merrily moving along, btw!!) soon!

Anyway, thanks again! and Please get the word out to your friends, and family, to watch for the next promo!! It's a good one!

No comments: