Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gonzalez Gorman Tasting Part 2

So, here it is - Part 2 of the Gonzalez Gorman tasting. Of course, all tastings are about the food(ahem, and the wine)! Both of which were of plenty Sunday afternoon. So today, my post may be image heavy, but I had just so many favorite food images! And what are photoblogs for anyway, right?

When it comes to food, Pure Kitchen Catering does it right! Completely ecofriendly, using only local, fresh, in-season ingredients - their food is pure bliss! Believe me, because after I shot it, I got to eat it. OH My! I was stopped in my tracks, more than once, just to "ooh" and "ahh" at the flavors! I could tell, above all, Chef Derrick is really passionate about his food.


Even the Pinot Nior is organic!


Each dish was almost sculptural: little pieces of art, and they were even more delicious than they looked!

As I said earlier, there was a lot of laughing.

Isn't Elena gorgeous and just glowing!
And planning..



So this concludes the Gonzalez Gorman Tasting. I cannot thank everyone enough! Pure Kitchen Catering, Art of Imagination, CaterBid, Heather Ever Present, Kitchen Chicago and most of all Elena and Tom for giving us the opportunity to get together and create something beautiful for you! You all are an amazing group! Thanks so much for a wonderfully inspiring Sunday afternoon!

No comments: